Certify you’re healthy. Part of the plan for safe rowing is for each rower to fill out this form when they arrive to EVERY practice:

Saline athlete health form

Here are the forms needed to sign up for Saline Rowing. Some are required just once in a school year, others every season (Fall, Winter, and Spring).

Register for the team. Even if you’re a returning rower, please fill out this form to get on our Fall 2020 roster.

Sign up for Rowing

Sign up for our rower and parent mailing lists. These lists are our primary way of communicating information to rowers and families.

Get on our rower and parent email lists

Transportation Authorization Form. This is for carpools to practice, and everyone needs to fill it out, even if they aren’t going to participate in carpools. Unfortunately, it has to be on paper. You can type the information into each field, print, sign, and turn it in.

Fill out transportation form

Sports Registration for Saline Area Schools. This form must be submitted for each student athlete. You only need to submit this form once per school year. The information will be entered in the district’s team database, which is used for general communication and emergency situations. For those reasons, this form must be completed by a parent/guardian, not an athlete.

SAS Sports Registration

MHSAA Physical Form. A medical history completed by a parent, guardian, or 18 year-old. A doctor needs to sign based on a current physical, which is one given on or after April 15 of the previous school year. This form is just needed once per school year.

MHSAA Physical Form

US Rowing Waiver. Every rower needs an individual membership to US Rowing ($9.75/year), and needs to fill out the waiver once a year.
Our club code is ARYR4.

Get membership and fill out waiver

Swim Test. All Saline Crew members must pass our swim test and have a certified Lifeguard or American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor attest to completion of this test by signing this form PRIOR to rowing in any boat, barge or coaches launch. This is another paper form.

Get the swim test form