Saline District Library
Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 7pm
President: Chris Frick
Vice President/Website: Mike Ward
Secretary: Tammy Christen
Treasurer: Julie Campbell
Equipment Manager: Cheryl Brill
Fundraising Coordinator: Mary Hays
Alumni Chair: Stacy Wellings
Coach: Matt LeBlanc
Captain: Emma Frick
Captain: Alex Wagner
Captain: Jacob Ball
Captain: Andrew Dame
Captain: Ted Nowicki
Cooking: Bill Christen (on behalf of Jean Ward) asked that if the board would like to order extra food at a regatta to please consult a food committee member prior to ordering.
The food committee approved the request for chocolate milk and Gatorade.
- The captains are planning a haunted corn maze and sleepover on October 15.
- The new uniforms will arrive October 18.
- There may be a morning practice on October 15.
- The next regatta is October 8 at The Grand River Park MSU boat house.
- The athletic department roster was updated on October 6.
The reviewed financial report covered September, 2016.
MOVED: TC, SECONDED: CB to approve financial statements as submitted.
- The board approved the purchase of 4 boats.
- Mary is going to follow up with Oscar’s to obtain the amount raised by the Fall Fundraiser.
- Mary mentioned the MyWay accounts through Busch’s.
- There was a good turnout for the alumni row and the event went smoothly. We hope to do the alumni row yearly. We received a donation for the team at the alumni row.
General Agenda Items:
- Coaching transition: Coach Matt will be with us through the Head of the Charles regatta.
- Cheryl and Chris will head up the boat inventory.
- An ad has been posted for the coach’s position.