SALINE ROWING BOARD MEETING, August 2018
Saline Rowing Board Meeting
August 2, 2018, 6:30pm
President: Bill Christen
Vice President: Matt Nowicki
Secretary: Tammy Christen
Treasurer: Brent Dingman
Member-at-Large: Jennifer Nowicki
Fundraising: Mary Hays
Coach Fraser Christie
Coach Emily DeLine
Captain: Harrison Orwig
Captain: Clare Krasko
Carpool: Sue Stack has handed over the book. She will help with transitioning the new person.
- The captains are planning a team bonding event, possibly at a trampoline place and Blaze pizza afterwards.
- Equipment: Coach wants to purchase used sculling oars ($1,600-$2,500), and some more electronics.
- Fraser is working on the Handbook.
The reviewed financial report covered July, 2018. Moved by TC and seconded by BC.
Besides the Gatsby, we have the Oscar’s fundraiser and the Row-a-Thon.
General Agenda Items:
- The storage unit needs to be cleaned out.
- The returning/new rower meeting will be August 29.
- The next 4 board meetings will be the first Wednesday of the month.
- Emily suggested a camping trailer for the coaches ($100/night).
- September 16 is the adult Learn to Row from 2-6pm.