SALINE ROWING BOARD MEETING, July 2018
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 7pm
President: Bill Christen
Secretary: Tammy Christen
Fundraising: Mary Hays
Coach Fraser Christie
Coach Emily DeLine
Website: We will be setting up a fall sign up form.
Clothing: Fraser wants to switch everything over to BSN.
- Equipment: Some of the boats need replacement parts. Coach Fraser would like to purchase sculling oars.
- There will be split practices between men and women starting in the fall. The men will probably practice from 3:30 – 5:30pm, and the women will probably practice from 5:00-7:00pm.
- Tentative fall schedule: 9/22 – Frogtown, 9/29 – scrimmage with Northville, 10/6 – scrimmage with Northville, 10/13 – scrimmage with Huron, 10/20 -scrimmage with Northville, and 10/28 – Leelanau Chase. Northville will host the scrimmages at Kensington. Saline will host the scrimmage with Huron.
- Great Gatsby: Donations are coming in. Tickets are $60 each.
General Agenda Items
- The fall full time coaches will be Fraser, Emily, Sierra and Morgan. The part time coaches will be Mike, Nate Cook, and Dave Fisk.
- The returning rower meeting will be August 29.
- The new rower meeting will be September 12.
- We need a replacement volunteer to oversee Rent-a-Rower.
- Bill and Fraser will do the annual inventory for insurance purposes.