Saline District Library
Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 7pm
President: Bill Christen
Vice President: Greg Schreiber
Secretary: Tammy Christen
Treasurer: Brent Dingman
Member-at-Large: Jennifer Nowicki
Alumni Chair: Chris Frick
Coach: Fraser Christie
Captain: Ted Nowicki
Captain: Emma Frick
Captain: Alex Wagner
Website: The website needs to be updated. Each board member will pick a page/section to revise and then forward the revisions to Mike Ward. We also discussed making a new promo video for the website.
Transportation: There are 40-50 rooms available for the regatta in Ohio and for states in Grand Rapids.
Carpool: We discussed having all kids, including middle school kids, fill out the transportation form. We also discussed the logistics of getting middle school kids to practice.
Clothing: Jackie Mills is unable to fill the role of clothing coordinator. Therefore, the board will be looking for a new clothing coordinator ASAP.
- The captains asked that the weekly email updates be sent to the rowers as well as the parents.
- Cox boxes and harnesses have been ordered, but not yet received.
- We will no longer accept rowers from other schools in the spring and fall seasons. It is too complicated per Coach Fraser.
The reviewed financial report covered February 2017.
MOVED: TC, SECONDED: GS to approve financial statements as amended.
- 15 tie down straps are needed.
General Agenda Items:
- Spring Break: The next meeting will be March 14 at 7pm at the library.
- We are going to keep the truck at the school yard.
- We will be ordering extra uniforms to keep on hand in case of an emergency.