Saline District Library
Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 7pm
President: Chris Frick
Vice President/Website: Mike Ward
Secretary: Tammy Christen
Treasurer: Julie Campbell
Equipment Manager: Cheryl Brill
Fundraising Coordinator: Mary Hays
Alumni Chair: Stacy Wellings
Coach: Matt LeBlanc
Assistant Coach: Fraser Christie
Captain: Emma Frick
Captain: Alex Wagner
Website: Mike has updated the calendars, emails, schedules and notifications.
Cooking: Jean Ward went over the menu for the season.
Transportation: Sue Stack is collecting the forms.
Photography: Please send family pics to Mike Ward to post on the website.
- The captains will get permission to post new rower posters in the high school.
- We will have a rowing table at the high school open house, which is September 15 from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- Fall practice began September 7, 2016.
- Fall regatta schedule:
- September 24 – Frogtown in Toledo
- October 1 – Home regatta. This will be a scrimmage.
- October 8 – MSU Regatta in Lansing
- October 23 – Head of the Charles in Boston, MA. There will be one mens 8 boat and one womens 8 boat in the race.
- October 30 – Leelanau Chase in Traverse City.
- Julie Campbell will send the rowing roster to the Athletic Department.
- The new rower meeting will be September 19, 2016 at 7pm.
The reviewed financial report covered July and August, 2016.
MOVED: CB, SECONDED: TC to approve financial statements as submitted.
- The Campbells will pull the food trailer for the Frogtown regatta.
- The board approved the purchase of 2 doubles and 2 singles.
- Chris indicated that someone is interested in buying the old team tent.
- Thank you notes will be going out for The Great Gatsby event.
- Oscar’s Fall Fundraiser will be October 2.
- There will be an alumni row at the boathouse on October 2, probably from 10am-2pm. We will probably give each participant a t-shirt.